About Me

My photo
I am a student attending BGSU (Bowling Green State University) I am a very opinionated person. I believe the United States is to blame for the psyche of American society. I do not believe in excuses of any kind. I only believe in moving forward, never moving back. I believe in loving one’s self because to love others you must first love yourself.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

WHEN DID STYLE BECOME IGNORANCE PT. 2


To all my ladies out there, YOU GET WHAT YOU ADVERTISE FOR. Stop complaining that all dudes are and aint none of us any good when you sending the wrong messages to begin with. If you wearing a low cut belly shirt and some extra low cut jeans with your thong rising up out of your jeans what kind of message do you think your portraying to the men around you. now a well rounded man prolly wouldnt give you the time of day so all that leaves is the dogs and no good guys because you are sending a message of promisuity to them. So dont get mad at the guys for treating you bad when your not even respecting your own body. You sent the message they just received it. Try carrying yourself in a more presentable way, you can still be gorgous and classy at the same time. You dont have to out your goodies out their for everybody to see  LEAVE SOMETHING TO THE IMAGINATION.

1 comment: